2004 Jeep Liberty Trailer Wiring Diagram – People comprehend that trailer is a car comprised of very complicated mechanics. This vehicle is designed not just to travel one place to another but also to take heavy loads. This guide will be discussing 2004 jeep liberty trailer wiring diagram. Which are the benefits of knowing such knowledge? You will be amazed to know it.
To begin with, knowing the diagram of cables for trailer will be useful during troubleshooting. When issues happen using the trailer, driver would wish to know where the problem spot can be located. It helps immediately in fixing errors. Second, understanding the diagram of cables for trailer is wonderful for those who wish to test constructing for themselves.
Learning Trailer Wiring Diagram Better
Normally, there are 3 kinds of diagrams which people may look at when planning to assemble wires such as trailers. Each cable has different purpose and design so it’s important for driver to coincide with the requirements before settling on one.
- 7-Pin Connector
This 2004 Jeep Liberty Trailer Wiring Diagram version is far more appropriate for sophisticated trailers and RVs. It can transfer electricity better so the connector is suggested for higher-level electric in the vehicle. Here is the diagram for 7-pin connector.
- White Pin for the ground.
- Brown Pin for unwanted markers, tail lights, and running lights.
- Yellow Pin for left brake light and left turn mark.
- Green Pin Yellow Pin for appropriate brake light and turn markers.
- Blue Pin for electric brakes.
- Red 12 volt auxiliary power.
- Purple for copy lighting.
- 5-Pin Connector
This 5-pin trailer wiring diagram is very good for trailer which has large capacity. However, it does not possess as sophisticated and electric intensive attributes that RV and other expensive trailers may have. Below is the setup to get 5-pin connector for superior understanding.
- White cables for floor electricity.
- Brown cables for conducting lights, tail lamps, and side markers.
- Yellow cables for left brake signal and left turn too.
- Green cables for right brake signal and right turn also.
- Blue cables for electrical brakes so that the car can function much better.
- 4-Pin Connector
There is a really basic 2004 Jeep Liberty Trailer Wiring Diagram. It’s the 4-pin connector. This sort of connector is great for customer trailers. It ought not be carrying heavy loads through the trip. Besides being light, it’s suggested that the connector does not have some power-draining accessory. The basic diagram for the connector is rather like above types.
- White cables for any electricity that happens on the lighting.
- Brown wires for virtually any running lights, rear lights, and peripheral markers.
- Yellow cables for almost any left brake sign and left sign turn.
- Green wires for any appropriate brake sign and right signal turn.
Driver should note several things linked to the diagram, however. Such things will avoid motorist from encountering any electrical problem during use. It’s advised that the white cable must connect the ground to any white wire at the top. Although this sounds tedious, it will save consumer from hassles later on.
There’s another thing linked to diagram however is particularly concerning routing. An approach to wrap it about the trailer can be quite intriguing. It’s because the cable will be able to distribute power to other trailer’s parts in equal method. Wires should be protected by substance that’s strong and durable but does not hinder its functioning.
Hopefully the article associated with 2004 Jeep Liberty Trailer Wiring Diagram is helping motorist to designing their own trailer cables . If not it is still a excellent knowledge to get for when troubles happen to your beloved vehicle.